Tuesday 9 July 2013

DRHEA elss 2013 - video projects - 27th June

For my sins, I was walked into doing a workshop for the 2013 DRHEA ELearning Summer School. Thanks especially to Kevin O' Rourke and the elss crew for the invite! What I thought might be a simple hour-long presentation for a few participants turned into a frenzied 2-hour, 5 group, hands-on workshop for 50 lecturers - at the very edges of constructivist learning! Thanks also to Muiris O' Grady for hands-on assistance on the day!

here's me directing one of the chaotic crews, with IADT's Muiris O' Grady laughing at me!


Here are links to the various edited videos... Well done to all!

how to script for video...



why video for lecturers?



voice recording basics...



tripods or handheld...



how not to make a video... 

No comments:

Post a Comment